Swine Data Services
Offering services as a record bureau for current and new swine clients, I provide your farm an affordable and cost effective solution to the time consuming task of sow card entry and other data services, while maintaining confidentiality.
Why should you outsource?
- Improve quality
- Free YOUR time, for other purposes
- Gain flexibility
- High quality reports, specific for your operation, emailed to you.
- No need to back up your data
Benefits to you:
- Breeding herd data entry
- Auditing tool (withdrawal dates, shipping, who was in the barn, vet records)
- Customized reports
- Customized sow cards (printing charges may apply)
- Continuous herd monitoring, using international benchmarks
- Full sow/farrowing/ weaning information at your fingertips
- You (and a designate, such as a Veterinarian) can access your data, anytime, with an internet connection
- One reasonable rate, including software
Don’t want to lose your current data? No problem, we can convert it!
How does it work?
From a farm perspective, it’s simple. The farm can either fax or scan through your personal sow cards, or I can provide you with a 3 ply form and you tear away the first 2 (one during farrowing, the other at weaning) and you keep the third copy with the sow. I enter data and email back the reports you choose and customize, on a weekly and/or monthly basis. You can still access your farm’s data by your home computer, if you choose (fee may apply).
- Up to 999 sows $3.65/sow annually
- Over 1000 sows $3.45/sow annually
- Billed monthly
Not a fan of computers? Printed copies of data and reports are also available.
Making your business run smoothly!